Modeling scissors 7.5 "
with black Titan coating
- It is suitable for all cutting techniques (Allrounder),
- but especially for dry hair or beard cuts.
- 38 teeth bent above and in W-shape provide a section without squeaking. The hair can slide away nicely.
- With the elaborately chiseled knurled screw, one-handed fine adjustment is possible at lightning speed.
- The thumb-eye is slightly exposed to the rear to provide even greater comfort without bruises.
- It allows fatigue-free working thanks to the ergonomic handles (extra large eyes).
- Comfortable edition for index and middle finger.
- With the fixed finger rest, the scissors are ideal for large fingers and provide better grip.
- A high-impact ball bearing makes the scissors smooth and ensures both a butter-soft cut, as well as gentle gliding through the hair.
- 100% hand made.
- Our high-performance tool steel, Made in Germany, undergoes additional, complex cleaning processes during production, which guarantee the highest possible degree of purity.
- The resulting very high material density guarantees the above-average service life of the cutting edges of all of our hair scissors.
- The cobalt content gives the steel extra wear resistance without, however, reducing the necessary elasticity of the steel.
- The Titan coating is high-gloss black, anti-allergenic and scratch-resistant, goes directly to the cutting edge, which thus receives additional hardness and significantly increases the cutting capacity.
- Apollo modeling scissors in 7.5 inches
- Tool for adjusting the screw
- LED illuminated case in black leather look (can accommodate two hair scissors up to 8.5 ")